I was delighted to be nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Bethany from Polished Couture. She actually nominated me a while back so first, apologies for taking so long. It was so lovely to receive this award from her because she has been a great source of encouragement. Thank you so much girl, she’s a guru in fashion, beauty and nails so check her blog out. To all my talented nominees, the rules are as follows;
- Thank and link the person who nominated you
- List the rules and display the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate fifteen other amazing blogs and remember to comment on their blogs to let them know you’ve nominated them. (provide a link to your post)
(Optional) You can proudly display the award logo anywhere on your blog e.g. on your sidebar and also follow the blogger that nominated you.
1. I have two cats, Snickers and Crunchie (Yes, they are named after chocolate bars. My family loves chocolate).
2. I own one pair of heels. They are red and hurt…a lot.
3. I am 5’10” (hence I only own one pair of heels).
4. To date, I have visited 18 out of the 196 countries in the world.
5. One of my biggest achievements in life is that I managed to be in three places at once (Drielandenpunt).
6. When I was little we weren’t allowed have pets so I kept a snail farm in my tree house.
7. Articulate is my favourite board game. Although I tend to get overexcited and start shouting daft answers.
And my list of nominees…(in no particular order)