The bright lipstick is my favourite Spring 2014 trend. It’s so versatile anyone can pull this look off. These colours work perfectly for daytime or nighttime looks and there is such a wide range you can be as bold or as subtle as you like. I have done a few swatches of lipsticks I’m wearing this Spring.
1. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain – Rendezvous
2. Maybelline Baby Lips – Cherry Me
3. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick – Fuchsia Flash
4. Barry M Lipstick – Coral
5. The Body Shop Colour Crush Lipstick – 105
6. Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm – Shameless
There are five other bright lipsticks perfect for this season but I sadly don’t own them yet so check out Polish and Pearls post Top 5 Bright Lipsticks For Spring .