I have been hearing about the Liebster award for a while so I was delighted when I was nominated TWICE this month. Thank you to Pretty Little Grub and SoSophisticatedBeauty, two very talented ladies whose blogs are both worth a read.
The Liebster Award
The award recognizes up-and-coming bloggers who have less than 500 followers, it’s a way for all of us to get to know each other and allow our readers to get to know us a little better as well!
1. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
2. You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award (with a small following)
4. You must create 10 questions for your nominees
5. You must go to their blogs and notifiy the nominees Since I was nominated by two bloggers (I’m making these rules up as I go along) I’m going to my favourite 5 questions from each.
1. What’s your favorite Nail Polish brand?
Ooh, toughie. It’s a toss up between Barry M and
2. Bright Lip or Nude Lip?
3. What’s the best beauty advice you’ve ever gotten off someone?
Not to pull your eyelid when applying liquid eyeliner.
4. Holy Grail Product?
L’Oreal True Match Foundation ❤
5. Favourite relaxing technique?
Getting into my pajamas, cozy socks and drinking tea.
Pretty Little Grub’s Questions
1. If you could only have three foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
Potatoes, chocolate and oranges.
Definitely bad spelling. I sometimes don’t even read to the end of the post it annoys me so much.
4. What goal are you currently working towards – blog or life related?
I’m trying to find a balance between writing, studying and travelling at the moment. Studying should be a priority but since it’s my last few weeks of exchange, YOLO!
5. Where do you want to travel to next?
So many places! I’ll actually be going to Montreal this weekend, then Chicago after that, then Austin and San Diego and all the way up the West Coast to San Fran.
My Ten Nominees
Ten Questions For My Nominees
1. What 5 items would you take to a desert island? (Not restricted to beauty items)
2. What is the last beauty product you purchased?
3. Liquid, gel or pencil eyeliner?
4. If you could pick anyone, living or dead, to have dinner with, who would it be?
5. When doing your makeup which feature do you prefer to emphasize, eyes or lips?
6. What is your favourite Spring trend?
7. When did you start blogging and why?
8. What is the most interesting thing you have eaten today?
9. What would you do now if you had the day to yourself?
10. What is the nicest thing you have done for a stranger lately?
Looking forward to all your answers!